If you spent an entire day here, you could not possibly see all of the 30 million plus specimens and artifacts! Children love getting their hands on all of the interactive exhibits as well as the towering dinosaurs and dragons – especially the largest collection of fossils on the planet.
There’s much to appeal to grown-ups too, such as the 563-carat Star of India, the largest blue star sapphire known to man. All ages will be awestruck by the mind-boggling displays in the Rose Center for Earth and Space, home to cosmic shows and a planetarium.
Central Park West at 79 St NY NY 10024
Open daily 10:00am - 5:30pm
Timed Reservation Procedure:
1. Type www.amnh.org in the web browser and click reserve tickets.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see “a pass/voucher holder”
3. Click on the link that reads “click here to make a reservation”
4. Select the number of people attending, date of visit, and time of visit.
5. Click the continue button. You are required to create a profile and read the Museum’s COVID-19 risk and release notice.
6. You will receive a reservation number from the Museum via email.